Okay, it's time to let the cat out of the bag. We are excited to announce that we are expecting child number 4. This pregnancy has been a lot harder. Rob has taken over the cooking, the cleaning and has spent a lot of time with the kids...
We are 13 weeks along and we are hoping for a little girl. Robbie keeps asking when we get to find out if it is a girl, he is so excited. Tanner says he doesn't care what it is. I love how laid back he is. And, Westin keeps calling it his baby and says that he will share with dad if he has to.
We are just all so happy that everything is going well and hoping that I feel better as we enter the second trimester.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! We'll hope for a girl for you, too. Although, you have to be prepared for the extra drama that comes with a little princess!
CONGRATS!!!
I am so excited for you! Hope you get feeling better soon.
Let us know once you find out!
ps. what a good husband to do the cooking and the cleaning. But what an awesome mom to be able to handle a fourth.
Oh a little Annie would be so fun! Congrats! I hope that you start feeling better soon! Annie - you got a good man, way to go Rob!
Annie, CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so sad I am not there to give you a hug. Hopefully we will be able to visit soon and I can bring you dinner or something. I am going to the Breaking Dawn release party on Friday and will be thinking of you, the one who introduced me to my obsession. Get lots of rest and milk it for all its worth.
Post a Comment