Thursday, October 2, 2008

New nephew

September 24 2008
Samuel Bryce
6lbs 10 oz
20inches

Robbie was excited to see his new cousin. He immediately wanted to hold him and seem to know exactly what to do, he was even rocking him back and forth. Tanner was a little more timid but he did great holding the new baby.
Wes was determined to do it all by himself, and was mad when I helped him hold the baby.
I think they are going to be great with a new baby, and they are getting more and more excited for a baby girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You sure look great, Annie! Cute pictures as always!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

I'm glad the boys are getting good practice, they are the cutest.....seriously...I really think so!

hutchingsheadquarters said...

seeing this cute little baby probably makes you so excited for your own little one on the way!