Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stitches


Well on Friday as I was running errands all by myself (it was quit and peaceful), I got a phone call from Westin's preschool. I was told on the phone that Westin had hit is head and was probably going to need stitches. So I left my errands undone ran to school, to get Westin. As I was looking at the cut in his eyebrow his teacher proceeded to tell me what exactly happened.
Apparently when everyone was sitting in their circle on the floor Westin felt the need to show everyone his awesome jump spin. He hit is head on the table and split the eyebrow wide open. He was very brave and even through his tears told his teach that it was a good jump spin.

We headed to the doctors office to await the stitches. I have to say that this was the most impressive wound that the boys have acquired so far. The doctor a friend of ours quickly got things moving for us. Westin amazed everyone in the office(people kept giving him treats and toys) he did not shed one tear and held perfectly still. So he ended up with 7 stitches and probably a great scar to add to the others.
After three days he has some what of a black eye, and complains only when he raises his eyebrows. But he thinks it looks cool and tough. He is such a character.
I sometimes wonder how I'm going to manage all the wounds that come with three boys. We have already had one gluing, two staples, three stitches and a broken arm. Everyone but Tanner seems to be accident prone. Thank goodness I have one mellow boy.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta love little boys! I'm sure your ER and doctor visits have only just begun - I know mine have!!