Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving





We had Thanksgiving dinner at Rob's mom's. It was a smaller group than usual, with half the family away. The dinner was delicious and the cousins had a blast playing together. After dinner we sat around and visited with the neighbors, who, in our book are family; it was great to see them. Right before we left Gibba's, Rob's mom, she gave the boys their new ornaments to put on the Christmas tree.
The next day I got up at 4:45 to go to Walmart. Thank goodness it was only for one item! I now know why I have never done the Black Friday thing. When all the kids got up we spent the morning decorating the house. I have to admit I only put up about half of our stuff. All in all it was a great thanksgiving weekend and we are so grateful for all that we have, especially our family.

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! Annie, you really do look great! I hope you are feeling to match! :)

Hope you don't mind I just jumped on!