CONGRATULATIONS!!! Annie, she is beautiful! I love the name that you chose for her, that is actually what we want to name our litle girl, if we ever have one. I am so happy that she is healthy and happy, and you look great too! How do the boys like her?
5 comments:
Kathryn is beautiful. Totally looks like Tanner to me!
Hope things are going well and we'll see tomorrow!
Beautiful! Congrats.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Annie, she is beautiful! I love the name that you chose for her, that is actually what we want to name our litle girl, if we ever have one. I am so happy that she is healthy and happy, and you look great too! How do the boys like her?
So cute, Annie! Congrats - I'm glad you got a girl!
She is adorable! Congrats! By the way, what is the secret to going early??
Post a Comment