My mom, Kathryn and I had he opportunity to go visit my sister and her family at the first of the month. We flew out on buddy passes (thank you David), and the flight wasn't to bad my mom did walk the aisle with Kathryn until she finally feel a sleep. The people in front of us kept us entertained. The wife had brought all sorts of food (strawberries, apples kiwi peanut butter, humus, carrots etc.) my mom kept joking that she had brought the store with her. All in all it was a memorable experience.
We decided to start the vacation out right and stopped to eat a really great brewery. The burger was amazing and the start of gaining about ??lbs. The trip was filled with lots of eating out and Brandan cooking amazing food. I just love to eat .
We also managed to do a lot of shopping, I miss having my sis around to shop with. I got my mother's day gift. ( yes I bought my own gift, and I love it!) I just enjoyed being with my best friends.
We hiked and walked around the lake. I realized how out of shape I am. I also realized how heavy Kathryn has gotten. It was a challenge to carry her up hill on the hike. It is so beautiful up there. I was glad for the relaxing time we got after all the hiking and walking.
All in all it was wonderful trip. I was glad to get home to my boys and I think they actually missed me. I am so appreciative of all the family that was willing to help Rob and I out. The boys had a blast.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I bought my mother's day gift this year and loved it too! ;p Glad you got to visit with your sis! I love sisters!
Post a Comment