Saturday: We went to a movie(G Force) with Grandma and Papa. The boys loved the movie and had a great time. Then we ran errands and had a great spaghetti dinner(Tanner's favorite).
Sunday: Church is starting to get hard with Kathryn. Her morning nap is usually right about 9:00 so we get to church get through the sacrament and then I spend the rest of the meeting trying to get her to sleep. She finally fell asleep during the closing song. Now we could go to Sunday school except for the fact that if I sit down she wakes up immediately. So I spend more than have of church bouncing and rocking. Relief Society was nice because Rob took her with him, I was able to sit and try to focus on the lesson. I was so exhausted by the time I got home that as soon as Kathryn was down for her nap I crashed. We went to dinner at Rob's parents and played games.
Monday: We headed to Cecret Lake for a hike. It was packed, we had to wait for a shuttle to take us to the hike entrance. It was beautiful and the kids had a ton of fun with Zack and Lucas. It was nice to have the older boys who were very good at keeping track of the younger boys. I attempted to carry Kathryn all the way up but didn't make it. Walt ended up caring 1/3 of the way up and all the way down. Instead of waiting for the shuttle on the way down we hiked the meadows trail down. We where told it was about a mile but no I think when we checked it was more like 2 1/2. We did get to see 3 moose, 2 bulls and 1 cow. The boys thought that was pretty cool and I am always in awe of how big they are.
We then had another great dinner at Grandma's. My mom and I ended up doing a little beading and then it was time to go home and crash. Everyone was so tired Tuesday morning that I had to wake Robbie up. Westin and Kathryn didn't get up till after 8:30. My body is still feeling the after math and I really need to get in shape. (where is the energy for that?)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm telling you - we need a day off after the holiday to get rested up from the holiday! That's what I think... this morning was not an easy one for us either and we got home Mon morn!
I have to take my family up to Cecret Lake...
Post a Comment