Thursday, October 15, 2009

Car problems

Cars suck, at least ours do right now. All three of our vehicles are having problems. The Audi is in the shop waiting for a part, Hopefully we will get it back soon. The Geo is totally dead at the moment and we are trying to decide whether it is worth fixing. The Expedition is leaking antifreeze and started shaking today. I think I might have a mini breakdown. Thank goodness my grandma, who doesn't drive and has a minivan so we can actually get around with all our kids. I think I am ready to get rid of two cars and get one new one, but we will see.

2 comments:

Monika said...

My one new car has given me more problems than you can imagen. DON'T get a new Dodge Grand Caravan -- if you have a few hours and I can tell you why!

Karen said...

car stuff is lame! I HATE spending $ on car repairs...

On the other hand, new cars are very very fun!