My sister and her family came into town this week, and I was finally able to meet the newest member. Sydney was so cute, I already love her so much. The boys loved having Ani here to play and giggle with. Kathryn wasn't sure about having to share the spotlight but she warmed up to Syd and even shared her blanket with her.
We had a great time a discovery gateway. Kathryn loved the balls and the water table. The big kids loved everything! I am so grateful that we could spend the day with the Ren's. Thank you mom for the amazing day, you are the BEST!!
We will miss these guys and hopefully can spend some time together this summer. Oh and me I get to see them in two weeks. Kathryn, my mom and I are going up to see them for our annual girls trip. It will be relaxing and fun. Hopefully Papa and Rob can hold the fort together while we are away.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment