Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girls Trip (lots of pictures)
















My mom, Kathryn and I headed up to my sisters for some quality girl time. The plane rides where hectic, considering Kathryn is a wild girl. She was so tired and yet didn't fall a sleep until landings. She just couldn't miss a minute of what was going on.

We had lazy relaxing mornings, and went to lunch almost everyday. We did a lot of shopping. Really the only time I shop is with my mom and Jen. We went to down town Coeur d' Alene, and shopped, then watched the funniest St. Patrick's parade ever. Really we where laughing so hard.

Kathryn had a rough time as she is getting 6 teeth right now, two top molars and the four teeth between her molars and front teeth. She also was way off her schedule which makes her very crabby. She went to bed every night at about 7:00, which left mom with some major relaxing time.

I love going and be with my sister. I loved spending more time with my nieces, and I love all the new clothes as well. I hope that I can take the kids up there this summer.

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

I can totally see the cute resemblance with your sister! And what a fun trip! I didn't realize Kathyrn went to sleep that early!!

yahoo... for hanging out late nights!! and for shopping!!