Monday, May 3, 2010

Congrats Mom!!


My mom got the teacher of the year for her school this year. We are so glad because she works so hard and deserves it. Saturday night the teachers got tickets to the Real soccer game, then all the teachers where marched out onto the field to be honored. My mom and I decided to have a girls night so we went to eat first then headed to the game. We left almost immediately after she went on the field. It was a down pour and so so cold. I guess you could say that we are wimps, but we got to sit and talk at her house after. Congrats Mom! Thank you for all that you do, I love you!!

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

I'm not sure how I pictured your Mom but she is looks so great and so young! You can't be a wimp for running for cover under this cold spring rain!!! =)