




Love how Kathryn put as many balls as she could right together.
OK so this year I let the kids put all of the ornaments on the tree, needless to say our tree is a "lovely sight". We have bare sections, sections with clumps of ornaments , but the kids love it and keep rearranging it so I am learning to live with it. I really wish I wasn't so type A, there are times when I just want to redo the whole thing. I haven't but man it is a challenge not to.
Also the kids opened the ornaments that they get from Rob's mom every year and all four kids where so excited for them. Robbie got a star wars and spiderman. Tanner loves his Harry Potter and chicken dance ornaments. Westin got Indiana Jones and a hot wheels. Kathryn couldn't get over how cute her black barbie and Eeyore are. Dad and I also got fun ornaments. The kids love this tradition.

No comments:
Post a Comment