Thursday, January 20, 2011

UofU Basketball





Rob's boss gave Rob his 6 U of U tickets last night, so the entire family went and enjoyed some basketball. The boys are awesome at sporting events and they enjoyed watching the game. I was a little worried about Kathryn but I have to say she was awesome!! She sat most of the first half in her own seat watching, clapping and really enjoying the experience. The second half dad got cotton candy so after the sugar kicked in she had to go and run the hall for a short while then came and finished watching the game. She got into dancing and clapping at all the right times. It was hilarious to watch!! I have to say the games are perfect for kids because it was very low key and not to long. It was a great family night out!!

No comments: