Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Kathryn loved the idea of getting little Valentines!

Valentines day was very low key for us, as it is not my favorite holiday. I tend to think it is over commercialized and that as a couple we should celebrate each other every day and not have to worry about getting over priced items on Valentines.



Anyway, the boys went skiing with Papa and I got to go to lunch with my Grandmother. Later I went with my mom to check out wedding dresses, so much fun. She found one that is gorgeous. That night after getting home later than expected Rob made grilled cheese, kids finished homework and we all ended up in bed early. We are so lame!!

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

You're not lame. You found a great way to celebrate "YOU" as a family. Everyone was happy and everyone had a good time! =)