Yesterday on the way home in the car the boys and I where talking when Kathryn started yelling at us. The conversation went as follows:
Kat: "NO TALKING" "NO TALKING"
Mom: "Who do you think you are?"
Kat: "The boss"
The boys and I where laughing so hard. Kathryn obviously sees herself as being in charge. I just can't believe she understood what I was saying and that she new what "the boss" was. Rob didn't believe that she said the boss so he asked her who she was and again she said "the bossss". She truly is a character and keeps us laughing with a lot of her crazy comments.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Smart girl! Keep those brothers in line! Cracks me up!
It's so dang cute until they get a little older and then the older ones get annoyed. I'm so glad we are no where near the annoyed stage yet!
Cute is always the boss!
Post a Comment