Monday, July 4, 2011

New Adventure

Rob is starting a new job. Not only is it a new job but it is also a start up company. He will be doing about the same thing but will have a lot more responsibility. He is super excited which is good because he will be spending most of his time at work.

I am excited for him but a little nervous, because it is risky, we took a slight pay cut and I will be a single parent for a while. I am glad that I have family close to help me out when needed. Plus amazing friends to lean on for the emotional support that I will probably need. So the next two years will be a challenge but I am hoping that we can grow, work as a family and make it through with out to many bruises.


2 comments:

Colleen said...

Rob was telling us about his new job when he came home teaching! Hope it goes well and he loves it! :)

pan x 8 said...

Good luck!