Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

The boys learned to play see pa/hacky sack.
Rob and Emme had a nice little nap together. Emme loves when her dad lays down by her.
Kathryn and Jessica entertained themselves during conference by put animals on grandad. Kathryn had a great time and was quit.

Emme enjoyed her first bonfire.
Tanner watched a movie.
Everyone jumped on the tramp,including me. The boys thought my flip was pathetic(it was more of a somersault)
The boys got to more acquainted with the birds.
Everyone thought that painting grandad's toenails was more interesting than listening to conference. The boys got a kick out of the bright pink polish.

We had a great weekend listening to our church leaders. It is always a good pick me up and I love to look at my life and see what it is that I can do better. We also enjoyed spending breakfast with Rob's family and the afternoon with mine. The kids were actually quit this year which meant I got more out of conference than I have in years. Hopefully this means I can look forward to the next one.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a great Grandad to let them paint his toenails! Looks like lots of fun along with all the conference talks.