
Kathryn was a "pink princess flower"Our Halloween festivities consisted of the Ward Trunk-r-Treat on Saturday. The kids loved going and being able to get lots of candy in a short period of time and then play with all their friends. On Monday we had a busy day. We went to two school parades, luckily their was one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Later that night they went trick-r-treating around the neighborhood. They had so much fun going with friends and stayed out for over an hour and a half. I finally had to go track them down to come have dinner. The kids got way to much candy which means I will probably put on some of the weight that I have lost, and have wild crazy kids for the next couple of weeks. I am glad October is over and hope that November will be a calmer more relaxing month, because I really need a break.






2 comments:
Did you spray Tanner's hair black? Pretty cool!
So cute!!! Love all the costumes. :)
Post a Comment