Friday, November 30, 2012
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was very easy this year. We spent the morning cleaning out the garage so that I could park in it. Then we went to my Dad's for dinner. It was very nice to only have one place to go. We where able to enjoy all the wonderful food and then just sit and relax. We played apples to apples with the kids which was very fun and very interesting. It made me realize that my kids are getting older and they may not understand everything but they are starting to understand a little bit. It was a ton of fun.
I am truly grateful for all that I have. I am so blessed and couldn't imagine my life with out my sweet husband and amazing kids. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be with them. Hopefully everyone else's Thanksgiving was wonderful as well.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment