11 years old
Weight: 69.5 lbs (23%)
Height: 55.83 inches (40%)
This kid has been a little bit of a challenge lately. One minute he is super happy and pleasant to be around and the next minute he is a nightmare. We have been doing a lot more fighting and I am not enjoying the new attitude that he has sometimes. But when he is happy he is a ton of fun, has a great sense of humor and is super smart. I love that he is still willing to help with his sisters and seems to actually enjoy hang out with them sometimes.We love this kid and are sad to see him grow up.
8 years old
Weight: 51 lbs (24%)
Height: 51.18 inches (64%)
Wes is a pretty happy kid and loves to try and please both Rob and I. He is doing really well In Chinese and loves learning a second language. He has become a little emotional and doesn't love to help his sisters. He is really talented at basketball and is showing a great deal of talent for the piano. He is really fun and loves to play games and hang out with us. I love his enthusiasm for the gospel and amazed by his knowledge of it. Love this kid.



1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Robbie looks so different! Definitely grown a lot! Wes still has those adorable eyes! I see him at school sometimes and I don't think he remembers me at all.. lol..
Post a Comment