



Kathryn is five months old, wow how time flies. She is such a sweet heart. Some of her favorite things to do right now are, eat her toes, walk around in the walker(trying to get charlie), hang out with the boys or dad, and she loves food. She thinks that she is big enough for real food, and to be honest I am a little more relaxed and let her try things I never did with the other kids. She started sitting up a couple of days ago, and loves it. She is still teething but it doesn't seem to be quite as bad. I am still amazed at how fast she is growing. We just love having her here!

1 comment:
Annie, she looks so much like you I think. We are coming into town and will be to church on the 19th of July. See you soon!
Post a Comment