Friday, June 19, 2009

Teeth

I am going to vent for just one minute, so bare with me. My daughter is teething, I know that babies get fussy and that they hurt but honestly does she have to scream for 45 minutes, several times a day. My boys were bad teethers, or so I thought, they fussed and we lived on orejel, but they never screamed and cried uncontrollably. I want my happy, loving, content girl back. The good side I think that they are almost through, I hope. I am not sure I can't take much more of this I am emotionally drained. Hopefully after a little break tonight, I will be able to last a few more days. I am just glad my hubby is willing to take on the screamer, so I can relax and see a movie. Thanks babe you are the best!

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Teething is so not fun... for either!! Vent all you want 'cause you'll probably hear from me when we start getting molars!!!

Jeremy and Heidi said...

My little baby is going through a super fussy stage all of the sudden, too. I totally hear you about how draining it is. We'll make it through, right?