Wednesday, September 23, 2009

8 Months




Kathryn turned eight months on Monday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She is starting to pull her self up to a standing. She thinks this is pretty cool especially when she is suppose to be napping. She is babbling a lot more and has finally started yelling mom. She has five teeth and three more are coming in. I have started to wean her which was hard because she didn't like the taste of the first formula that we tried. She loves to eat! She wants everything and will try and grab it from you. She loves to read books, cuddle and rock in the rocking chair. We just love this little girl!

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

She is dah-ling!! I love how she's sleeping on her tummy! And oh my her teeth are coming in fast!! And in groups! Good Luck on the weaning! ;p

Karie said...

...and she beautiful!!