Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hiking






Last Saturday I decided I needed to get the kids out of the house and me off my butt, so we decided on a hike. We hiked up bell canyon, not to far up. We reached the little lake and then let the kids throw rocks in, what kid doesn't love throwing rocks. We where glad the Caitlin came, and grateful for our pack mule PAPA! I have to say hiking is easier when some one else carries the babe. Papa may not have much hair left on the back of his head, but Kathryn enjoyed the ride.

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Kathryn is so so cute! And you are right! Hiking is easier when someone else is carrying the baby. We love to hike but have had to pass because Chach is still too little to walk the whole way and we can't carry two!! ;p

Karen said...

it's nice that we have so many places like this close by! I need to get out to them more. especially since my kids are getting older...