Thursday, October 15, 2009

No more Monkies Jumping on the Bed

(Picture doesn't do it Justice)

Tuesday night my delightful boys decided that it would be fun to jump off the beds. The Bunk Beds!! So they put a pile of blankets and pillows on the floor, and then they launched themselves off the top bunk. Wes over shot the pile and hit his head on the floor. I hear screaming and Robbie calmly saying come on lets go up to mom. So I watch them come up, Robbie with a hand on Wes and Wes with a hand full of blood. He bit is lip and knocked his front tooth. His gums are badly bruised and the tooth now wiggles. He commented today that he had a "purple lip". Oh and blood doesn't come out of carpet very well. The joys of boys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know what I have to look forward too!! BOYS!

Monika said...

I almost had to laugh while reading your post. I know that isn't nice, but it seems like every time I turn around someone in your house is getting stiches or something. (I shouldn't say much since I have 3 boys myself!)Did you ever get the blood out of the carpet? Pass on your tricks!