Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am so grateful for the wonderful people in my life. Rob was so sweet and made breakfast for me yesterday. Then I had lots of wonderful phone calls, thank you everyone! Then the ladies had lunch for me. You guys are the BEST! Took a little nap, then had a great dinner at my moms. Rob came home with the best little cakes ever, and a giant flower sugar cookie(he said it reminded him of me), so sweet. All in all it was a wonderful birthday! Hopefully this next year will be a great one.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you had a happy birthday! I'm glad that Rob did good for you. Hope your kiddo is feeling 100% by now! I laughed about the threatening with his life comment, I'm exactly the same. Not really the warm and fuzzy mommy I'm sure my kids wish they had.

pan x 8 said...

You deserved a good day! Glad you enjoyed it!