I need help deciding what camera to buy. My children broke mine yesterday and I am a little overwhelmed on what I should get. I want one that I can easily pack around everywhere and takes amazing pictures. Does any one have any suggestions?
Oh and just to let every one know the boys are having to help pay for it. I am trying to teach them to take responsibility for their actions( hopefully they learned their lesson). Really why do kids have to get things they are not suppose to then fight over them. It makes me so mad!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
John was just talking about the camera his boss got. I think it was the cybershot - but I'll ask him and email you for sure. I think his boss got it for around $200 at Best Buy. But he says it's the coolest thing ever! I'll let you know.
I'm partial to Cannons.. love them because of such clear pics, I know others have little fun "extras" on them but I love love the clear and beautiful...
Can't wait to buy me another one. Mine died - after about 4 years!
Do you want a point and shoot or a Digital SLR? My family loves the casio point and shoot, they got one for my brother on his mission. It is small and takes great pictures and video. I will have to find out the exact name and model.
We have a cannon! And we love it! It's really easy to use! It's called PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital Elph.
Post a Comment