
Rob and I decided to get a room at Grand America the night of the reunion. We were not able to do anything for our anniversary the weekend before so we took advantage of great babysitters and made a night of the reunion. We dropped the kids at my moms after the reunion picnic, and headed downtown. Rob wanted to try out a little bakery so we went and ate to many sweets then went to the hotel. We relaxed, read books and wandered around with out kids. It was a nice feeling to have no responsibility for a night. After the reunion we listened to a little jazz trio at the hotel. I got to take a bubble bath and I actually was able to sleep in. The morning brunch was amazing. I really enjoyed spending the time with Rob and being able to relax.

2 comments:
I am relaxing as I'm reading.. I love those times! And good for you for grabbing that opportunity!
awesome! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment