Monday, August 16, 2010

Bear Lake (lots of pictures)


We went to Bear lake with Rob's dad and family on the 3rd of August. We had a ton of fun the kids couldn't get enough of the sand and tube. They all did really well and it is always good to see family. Kathryn was wonderful and did great even without naps.

Kathryn fell in love! She couldn't get enough of the dog.
Campfire and smore's are a must have.

Games at night and lots of laughs!

Always fun to tease Grandma!



Yes, Kathryn loved the sand! She had it every where and kept put more on her face after we washed it off. I guess she was just needing a spa treatment.


Legs needed a little sand too.

Not often I'm in photos! Sometimes it looks like I didn't even go on these little trips.



My wild boys!

Kathryn loved her turn, I think she will be even crazier then her brothers. She is fearless!

Helping Grandpa drive the boat, she was so tired!


Nothing better then your own little seat in the sand. After we dug this little "seat" Kathryn just sat and relaxed in it, it was an easy way to keep track of her.

It was a great trip and a lot of fun. Thank you for having us Green's!

No comments: