Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday

Well I turned 29 on Friday. We spent the day doing normal mom activities which included helping with the kindergarten valentines party. After school a good friend brought lunch over. It was nice to sit and visit. When Rob got home we took the kids to my moms for a sleep over and then headed to dinner. We ended up renting two movies and watching those when we got home. It was really nice to just sit and relax and not worry about putting kids to bed, etc. Oh and the best news I actually got a really good nights sleep. It was nice to just spend time with Rob and visit, it has been way to long since it was just us for a night. It was a great birthday and I am grateful for all the wonderful family that I have.

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend of 4 children about to have her 5th before you are even 30! You have even rocked my record of 6 in 8 years! lol

Have an awesome trip!