Friday, May 13, 2011

Meeting the Siblings














Kathryn and Wes where able to come to the hospital to see the new bundle but sadly because of school and other commitments the two older boys had to wait until she got home. The boys are all super excited and love to hold her, Kathryn is beyond excited and doesn't want any of her brothers holding "her baby". Kathryn has been a little overwhelming and a little to helpful but I am hoping that she will settle down in a few days. I love how great the kids are and how willing they are to add a new addition to the family. They just love Emme!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

She is beautiful! We are soo happy for you guys!!

pan x 8 said...

I've saved my Congratulations for this post!! Congratulations Annie! Emmeline is beautiful and of course a sweet addition to your little family! Well.. not little but young - because we both know ~ 5 kids does not make for a little family! lol

Really - congratulations Annie. So glad everything is well!!