Just a few of the many great pictures that were taken of Emmeline at the hospital. I am amazed at how much the hospital pictures have changed. It is so fun to have all of these fun photos.
These are darling. All the hospital photos of my kids are awful (picture a rainbow background and a nurse sticking her finger in the baby's mouth)! I can't wait to meet that sweet little girl.
I've heard about the hospital photos and how hard they are to pass up since they're so cute! Love the pics, especially the one with you in it! So sweet! :)
My hospital pics were just in the hsp crib, the first 3 I put down my own blankets so they would be cuter but still not that great... so the last 3 we didn't even get them!
3 comments:
These are darling. All the hospital photos of my kids are awful (picture a rainbow background and a nurse sticking her finger in the baby's mouth)! I can't wait to meet that sweet little girl.
I've heard about the hospital photos and how hard they are to pass up since they're so cute! Love the pics, especially the one with you in it! So sweet! :)
These are so great!
My hospital pics were just in the hsp crib, the first 3 I put down my own blankets so they would be cuter but still not that great... so the last 3 we didn't even get them!
Post a Comment