Saturday, June 4, 2011

Catching Up

Robbie had his spring piano recital. He played The Star Wars Theme song. He is so fun to watch play, he gets so involved with the music, he actually looks like he enjoys it. So proud of him!!
Love the fact that these two girls have each other. I hope they are as close as I am with my sister. Kathryn really loves Emmeline!!





We are trying to keep this little lady clean as she is a spitter. Not just a little but she can projectile ounces at you, we are having to do lots of laundry and I change my clothes often.



We love to snuggle in the mornings!

I am exhausted everyday, trying to keep up with this little ball of energy. Love when we can play outside. She is seriously a whirlwind all the time.



Like I said Kathryn really loves her sister!! I have to pull her out of the pack in play all the time. She just wants to snuggle Emme all the time.

Emme's new favorite spot, the sling which means I am cooking, cleaning, and chasing with a baby hooked to my front. Sooo tired!!





We went to a barbecue celebrating my little sister's graduation. I love that my baby sister's are getting older they are becoming really amazing women and great friends. I also love that my kids enjoy hanging together so that I can enjoy the rest of the family. Plus they also go home tired after jumping all evening.





The boys had the first ever dance festival at school. It was a lot of fun to watch and the kids had a ton of fun dancing. Tanner had a field trip to the pond this last week and Westin's kindergarten went to the zoo. I was a little sad that I missed both field trips. The boys are looking forward to the rest of the end of year activities. I am just looking forward to no school.



Rob has been studying hard for his test and is taking it today. I am praying that he passes and that he comes home ready to for real life. He has worked so hard and needs a break, to bad he has to come home and work in the yard. Oh well, he will get a little break Monday Night.





2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Busy family, busy life. I'm glad to catch up with you! Those are such cute pics of the girls... time passes so quickly... you just had Emmeline and I've missed a month I think already! So happy to hear you are all fine and just tired but not sick! =)

Colleen said...

Holy cow! I'm tired just reading about all that's been going on! :) I love that your girls are already so close! I hope she grows out of the spitting. Such cute pics of your girls! Go Rob! Hope he does well on his test.