Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ski Day










We had a great time skiing on Saturday with my mom. We love spending time together skiing. We had a lot of laughs, warm weather, and one big spill. I followed the kids into the little terrain park which they call the obstacle course, So me being the awesome mom that I am went and tried stuff with them. Just so you know the rail is harder than it looks. I fell super hard landing on my right side. My head hit the hard snow and my shoulder took a lot of the fall. I still have a slight headache and my arm hurts like crazy. I am okay, more mad at my stupidity and the fact that I broke my sunglasses. But we had a great time and I loved spending the time with my boys.

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

Are you kidding? You ARE the best Mom! I love that you went with them. That will be a memory they will lock in their hearts forever!

btw, I hope you are feeling better!!