Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day








We had a great Father's Day at our house.  The boys and I made Rob breakfast and then headed to church.  After church Rob was able to take a little nap while I got things ready for his family and my mom to come over.  We had a barbecue and let the kids play in the backyard.  Everyone had a great time! After everyone left we let Rob open his presents.  I think the kids get more excited about these things than he does.  

Rob is an amazing Father and I am truly blessed to have him as a husband and the father of my children.  He truly loves his kids unconditionally and tries really hard to always listen and have a good time with them.  He is the good time charlie at our house.  It is amazing to see him now as a Father and to see how much he has grown.  We love him so much!

No comments: