Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Potty Update
I am a little worried to put this in print for fear that things will get worse but we have gone over a week now with no accidents. I still put a diaper on Kathryn at night because lately she wakes up very wet. During the day the only battle we have is which undies to wear. She is getting very good at telling me when she needs to go potty even when we are out running errands. She even managed to make it inside one day while she was out playing with friends. I am so proud of her but I spend more time than I want sitting on the tub watching her go potty. She loves having dad home because he still makes a big deal about going on the potty. Hopefully she will keep up the good work especially after the baby is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How exciting! Maybe, just maybe, I will be diaper free within a year! One can only hope!
Great job Kathryn! And Mommy!!! Tia got so good that when we went swimming we went to the potty 5 or 6 times in a couple of hours! lol, it could be a great thing or a gross thing!
Ditto on the wathcing part.. gets boring after the first 50 times!!
Post a Comment