Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

Easte morning we woke up and the kids all got ready while Emme slept a little longer. Then they got to go through their baskets and do the traditional hunt for candy around the house. They had a lot of fun and loved all the goodies they got. I will say they where not the best hunters , as I was able to enjoy the candy not found. We then headed to Sacrament Meeting. Church was hard as the little girls just wanted to run and be wild, I blame the candy.
We attempt to get one good picture of the kids in their Easter outfits and lets be honest it didn't go so well. Maybe one day I can have a great picture, but I am not going to hold my breath.
For lunch we headed to the Jahries's for great food, an Easter egg hunt and we decorated cupcakes. The Jahries family is so excited to have little kids around again and my kids love all the extra attention they get. It was a lot of fun!!





After the Jahries Easter Party we headed to Rob's mom's for dinner. We got to see Uncle Matt one last time before he heads over seas till January. I think Rob enjoyed seeing his brother, but it has Rob concerned for his family and how they are going to handle not having him around for the rest of the year. I love Easter and am so glad that we where able to go to church and then celebrate with family.


No comments: