


Robbie was Baptized on Saturday January 2nd. I can not beleive he is that old already. It was a great day and we are so proud of him and who he is. He brings so much happiness into our lives, and is such a blessing. We love him so much. Thank you everyone who came and gave Robbie your love and support. We love you all!!

5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how fast kids grow up! I love those solo pictures of him.
Wow, I'm amazed he is already old enough to be baptized! Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Congratulations to Robbie and you! Crazy. The pictures are so great. You have such a gorgeous family.
Stop, where does the time go? Congrats on the baptism.
Also, sorry I don't have your email address to let you know...but the shower for Rachel this week has been postponed. Rachel's baby was born Monday night-2 weeks early. So I'll let you know what Rachel decides to do when she has a better handle on things.
Didn't Robbie look so grown up?? Congratulations Robbie! We couldn't have picked a better friend to share baptism days with!
Post a Comment