The morning of her birthday she was excited for her crown and wand that she wouldn't leave the store with out. She still tries to put it on and wears it all the time.
Rob had school on Thursday so I took the kids to the aquarium, the boys insisted we doing something special on her birthday. They were so cute with her!
We did a cake just me and the kids!
She loved it and had four pieces until I finally told her she was done. She kept grinning at the boys and letting them know she was having a great time.
Friday night we had a little party with the family. I went for cupcakes for Kathryn's party, much easier with little kids. I really struggled with the cupcake tower but they sure tasted good. We only had 5 cupcakes out of 48 left.




1 comment:
so stinkin' cute! i'm impressed with how much cake she managed to put away...
Post a Comment