Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm One!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Kathryn!!! Kathryn always makes us smile and is so much fun to have around. She has everyone wrapped around her little finger. She doesn't say a whole lot of words but she sure knows how to yell "mom, da da, and brothers" her brothers is so cute to hear. She does babble a ton. She loves being with her big brothers, and loves Charlie as well. Still not walking, she thinks it is just fun to fall in your arms instead of taking a step or two. She can stand for a minute or two until she realizes what she is doing and then she sits down. I love that she is all girl, she loves clothes, jewelry, dolls and pretty much anything pink. So much fun!!! Happy Birthday!!! We love you
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Happy Birthday!! Oh my she is so beautiful and I don't think she'll ever tire of me telling her so!!

Great pics!!

Karen said...

love the pictures. Gosh, that year has gone by so quickly! She's such a dolly, and I'm so glad you got your girly girl!