Sunday, January 17, 2010
Sick, Sick, Sick!!!
The last couple of days some one has been sick. On Friday, Tanner started us out with a midnight "mom I threw up", it was all over the carpet. He felt better by noon, but I still kept him home from school. Kathryn started feeling yucky and we had to change her clothes three times, luckily it wasn't throw up so it stayed in her clothes for the most part. Then Friday night I started getting sick and and was up most the night. By Saturday afternoon I was feeling better. Westin woke me up at 1am saying he threw up, thankfully he made it to the bathroom. He was up most the night but hasn't thrown up yet today(fingers crossed). Now Rob is starting to get a tummy ache, hopefully he wont be down for long. The good news is it seems to be a short lived virus and most of us are on the mend. Robbie is the only one that hasn't gotten it and I'm hoping it stays that way. We are just going to stay in and watch movies today, no church for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Girl... can't believe how fast it's flying through your family!! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! sucks... because it's a holiday break!
Post a Comment