Westin the Vampire
Robbie the Headless Horseman
Tan the Mad Scientist
Our Little LadybugWe went to Rob's work party Friday night. We got a ton of candy and the kids had a blast putting faces on pumpkins and making ghost windsocks. They feed us pizza, cookies and yummy donuts. The kids always love going to Rob's work.


After leaving Rob's work we headed to Granddad's station to say hi and trick or treat. He gave the kids the tour of the station and all the cool equipment found on the special rescue truck. They always love going and learning new things, plus who doesn't love to climb on a fire truck. Kathryn really liked the lights and sirens.After leaving my dad's station we headed to my Grandmother Carol's. We hadn't seen her since July so it was nice to sit and visit while looking at what the cabin looks like with a new foundation. The kids had a great time hanging out and playing some of her fun games.
After that we headed home and I crashed, I was so exhausted that I put kids to bed and crawled into bed myself. I love all the activities but man I just need one day to do nothing.

Saturday Rob's parents came over to help do a few projects around the house. The men put in dogie doors for Charlie (he doesn't quit get them yet) and Rob tore out the rest of the boys bathroom. The girls we went shopping! In the afternoon we went to the ward trunk or treat and got way to much candy! After the trunk or treat the kids decided they would rather get out of their costumes and watch a movie then go trick or treating. It was a very busy Halloween and I now have way to much candy around my house.

1 comment:
fun day. know the feeling. way aweseome costumes
Post a Comment