Friday, November 12, 2010

Meds..

I will be honest I hate taking meds especially when pregnant but my doctor gave me a prescription on Tuesday just in case. Well I broke down, had Rob fill it and then took some. I can not tell you how much better I felt yesterday. I only took half a dose and was able to survive the night. I was still slightly nauseous, but it was livable. I am hoping that it will keep working and that I will be over being sick very soon.

Also I am a little weirded out by how much I am showing at the moment. I am almost 14 weeks and my pants don't fit and I have a belly, as Rob puts it "a big baby bump". I am going to have to pull out the maternity clothes sooner than I wanted but I just keep reminding myself it's the last time.

3 comments:

Aly said...

Meds saved my life, but if it is Zofran... drink lots of water and make sure that your are getting plenty of fiber, if you get my drift!

Hayley said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick. Not fun! I hope you start feeling better soon. I had to take a prescription anti-nausea the whole nine months, yuck!
I'd love to have Kathryn over for a play date if you ever want to rest. They'd have fun together!

pan x 8 said...

I love meds when it takes care of the nausea... that's the worst, I think! I'm glad they are helping! Yay!