Monday, November 8, 2010

My Little Worker Bees




We have huge trees in our yard which means a lot of leaves. We decided that we would let the boys handle the leaves this year. After getting a quick "do this" Rob and I headed out to run a few errands. By the time we got back the boys had raked all the leaves in the back into one big pile but where just sitting around instead of bagging them. So being the nice mom that I am I headed out to help. We bagged the back yard then headed to rack and bag the front. In all we got 18 bags and our trees in the back are still half full of leaves. I was glad that the boys stuck with me and that we where able to get some leaves taken care of before the rain hit.

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

My parents have a ton of leaves too.. the kids were used to doing them being that we lived there for years.. so they decided to help out this year.

I'm just glad we did get it done before the cold and then of course! more fell again!!