Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Number 5

Yes, number 5 is on the way! Our due date is May 18Th. We are very excited!! I have been sick and it has been miserable. Nausea all day and then at night I usually start throwing up. Needless to say my house isn't as clean as it usually is and dinner's around here have not been very exciting. The kids are great and try to help out as much as they can. Kathryn is still a handful and is getting away with a lot more. I am starting to have a few good days and hoping that they will all be good soon.

7 comments:

pan x 8 said...

What great pictures! I'm so glad the nausea is almost gone and that you are feeling better.. to be honest, to look at you ~ you don't look sick at all, so "kudos" to you my dear friend!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!! My due date was the 18th - I was two days late. Are you hoping for another girl or boy?

Unknown said...

Wow, what a woman!! How exciting :)

Colleen said...

You are a trooper for not taking meds for the nausea! I know I would've caved a long time ago. Glad it's getting better! Congrats again!!!

Aly said...

Congratulations, we are so excited for you.

Hayley said...

Congratulations!!!

rachel said...

Congratulations ya'll! That's very exciting! Take care!