She is darling! I am always amazed at the positions children fall asleep in - so funny. I really hope that you do get some good R-n-R before baby arrives - you will be so much more tired then - I don't know how you do it all - you amaze me!! By the way - you look great at 30 weeks - also amazing!
3 comments:
So cute!! And I love her funny sleeping position.
She's like a little Westin with braids. Lucky! Her hair is totally growing fast - Tia can't even get braids that long yet! lol
She is darling! I am always amazed at the positions children fall asleep in - so funny. I really hope that you do get some good R-n-R before baby arrives - you will be so much more tired then - I don't know how you do it all - you amaze me!! By the way - you look great at 30 weeks - also amazing!
Post a Comment