

The third grade is required to do the reflections contest in order to get the golden falcon award. We have known about for a very long time, months, but being so on top of it we waited until the Saturday before his teacher wanted it turned in. Yes it is my fault we waited so long as Robbie has been bugging me every week to do it. He decided he wanted to do a sculpture. Well he created a few endangered animals and then put them together on a piece of cardboard. I was very impressed with his work and only helped with finding a few animals on the Internet other than that the work is all his. He spent hours and enjoyed every moment of it.

1 comment:
Annie, that's totally good! He did such a great job! I should've taken a pic of Kamry's "kam-ollage" before she turned it in.. I'll have to remember because it was a awesome for one of my kids to even be interested in this program!
Post a Comment